Since the whole Fam has started going to church I generally go with them Sunday nights. Sunday mornings are a different story because Wes and I generally attend Sunday school and my parents sometimes do and sometimes don’t. Mostly they don’t but I’m trying to be nice here.
Anyway- last Sunday evening on the drive home I said something that I am almost positive I have said every Sunday since we started driving together: “I’m not driving with you guys anymore!”
I was exceedingly tired because I had spent the weekend camping and although the quality of sleep was good (I’m at home in the wilderness with my jungle friends) the amount of hours was lacking.
Anyway- I was trying very hard to be patient and kind because recently I’ve realized that when I’m grumpy I can be a real meany mean mean mean- so realizing I was tired and grumpy I attempted as much niceness as I could muster. It wasn’t going super well but better than it has in the past- until the point where somehow my dad’s morning BMs were brought up by my brother. Ok- ew. Then my mom got involved... I won’t go into detail as to what she said but I asked VERY NICELY for her to stop. She continued on. Again I requested that they not talk about that while I was around. She ignored me again.
Oh man it really burned my biscuits and all of the sudden all my niceness out the window. “I ASKED SO NICE TWO TIMES IN A ROW AND YOU IGNORED ME AND NOW YOU GET THE WRATH!”
They of course ignored me and kept on going and I once again vowed to never ride with them again.
ALSO-
My brother is really funny. He is also really loud.
Last night I was standing outside and my brother was watching a movie called ‘Vantage Point’ in the living room.
1. I hear my mom say, ‘It’s so intense!’ which reminded me about a T-shirt that I want that always makes me laugh that says on the front, ‘Camping is in tents’. get it? hahaha.
2. I hear my brother say, ‘Ooo second viewpoint....or should I say, vantage point?’ Which was really funny.
The end.
Coming soon, from Pixar…
10 years ago
3 comments:
yay servo is a funny.
That was a terrific blog. My compliments. What is with Wes? His humor is actually funny now. The only time I can remember him being funny was when he called Nevada the gateway to the west (and he was not trying to be funny). Wow, your car ride sounded very intents. My suggestion to you is to address topics like that with questions such as, "Dad, I wonder how long BMing has been practiced. I mean, how long has it been with us?"
lol! And I hope my blog is one you want to read!
Post a Comment